The online Master of Arts in Global Development Practice is a 33-credit hour program designed to be completed in 21 months while working full-time. You can start the program two times a year, in the fall or spring semesters. Courses are offered in a seven-week accelerated online format. You will complete the culminating experience course, the Global Development Capstone Project, in a final 14-week semester.
The program curriculum integrates core areas of social and managerial sciences, providing you with the knowledge and practical skills required to analyze the multi-dimensional challenges of sustainable development. Issues addressed in the courses include extreme poverty, climate change, infectious disease, forced migration as a result of natural and unnatural causes, drought, and armed conflict.
- Foundations in Social Justice Traditions for Leaders
- Globalization and Economic Development
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Fundraising and Budgeting
- Global Development Capstone Project
- Issues and Challenges of Global Development
- Global Development Project Management
- Quantitative Analysis of Global Development
- Communication Strategies
- Current Global Issues in Global Development
Take Your Career to the Next Level.
Please fill out the contact form for more information or to request a call from an enrollment counselor.